What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

m.Vu.KO

jvollenberg

Ordnance approved
Looking for another image of a fuze, the m. Vu. KO.

See attached image, number 14 for the fuze listing.

Thanks,

Joe

Attachments

• 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    285.3 KB · Views: 52
Is this one the same? Dopp Z 16o Az?
Is the o a circle?

Joe

Attachments

• WNGER_945-40_skc94_HE42na_pic.jpg
    WNGER_945-40_skc94_HE42na_pic.jpg
    260.5 KB · Views: 32
Is this one the same? Dopp Z 16o Az?
Is the o a circle?

Joe

Maybe wrong diagram for illustration ?
the "o" in the designation Doppz 16 o Az is for "Ohne" = without (Time and percussion fuze modified without percussion element)

No that was the right diagram. I thought there might be a correlation with the "O" in each nomenclature.
Do you have a picture of the Dopp Z 16 o Az?

Joe

Hi Joe,
it is a little bit difficult with German abbreviations. I try it to translate: BdZ. (base fuze) m. (with delay) u. (and) K. (Klappensicherung= centrifugal segments) O (locking ring). The locking ring is No.9 in the drawing.
Best regards
William

Attachments

• BdZ mVuK (1).JPG
    BdZ mVuK (1).JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 19
  • BdZ mVuK (3).JPG
    BdZ mVuK (3).JPG
    144.8 KB · Views: 23
  • BdZ mVuK (4).JPG
    BdZ mVuK (4).JPG
    86.4 KB · Views: 15
It was a little mistake in my answer. BdZ. (base fuze) m. (with) V. ( delay) u. (and) K. (Klappensicherung= centrifugal segments) O (locking ring).

Is there a picture of the Dopp Z 16o Az out there? It is on the second picture I posted.

Joe

This is the only picture I have. Probably found on the web, can't remember where.

DE_FUZ_DOPPZ16OAZ.jpg

Cheers,

S.