What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

m24 stick

mambo

whats the opinions on this?

Attachments

• Top.JPG
    Top.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 84
  • bottom.JPG
    bottom.JPG
    83.5 KB · Views: 98
  • Fuse.JPG
    Fuse.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 87
Repainted neck and connector, new pull cord, (not right), and without see date on the stick I cant tell you if it is right the springled cardboard disc.

What markings are on the stick? it looks Ok but a bit hard to make a call from the photos.
Will look good on a M24 Can all the same ;-)

MG34NZ

on closer inspection there is a waffenamt either 195 or 196 and a maker mark that appears to be 43bdh or bdb

I never have seen a springled cardboard disc on a 1943 stick. The right one is just a cardboard disc.

Very true Miguel,The bottom cap should not be with this stick but the crimped attachment of the threaded part looks correct as is the crimping on the top fitting.If you want to be more authentic a painted steel cap with cardboard disc would be better.

MG34NZ

You should have to change the pull cord too. I know a very nice collector who have original ones for sell. :tinysmile_shy_t:

You should have to change the pull cord too. I know a very nice collector who have original ones for sell. :tinysmile_shy_t:

LOL...Yes Mambo if you want a nice original pull cord send Grenademan2005 a message,he has some very nice ones available and is an excellent person to do business with.

Regards
MG34NZ