What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

m302 m220 fuzes in Syria??

black coltello

Looking into these pictures of Syrian army launching m302 and m220 rockets from a news article. Does anyone know what fuzes they use with these rockets lately?

Attachments

• b7454-02.jpg
    b7454-02.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 51
Sorry I can't answer any questions on the fuzes. However, the trucks are interesting in that it appears that they are intended to be disguised as civilian vehicles.

To be honest, i saw all manner of non military vehicles being used in military roles in Syria, not specifically for disguise purposes, but just utilising what they have. Everything from what you see in the pictures above through to technicals mounted with a vast array of cannons, guns and mortars.

Pete

Less disguise than commercially aquired vehicles with interchangeable platforms. Keep in mind that there are much more pragmatic people in this world who do care much less for uniform appearance. Also if this has happened in the last months then they might have been rushed into service and the last thing to matter will be the color.
There are about 100 possible reasons why these vehicles have civilian paint jobs on.

It's interesting how both sides in this conflict have resorted to improvising their fighting methods.

However, getting back to my original question- Does anyone know what fuzes they use with those rockets? Or where I could find out?

Thanks!