What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

M4 Sherman Tank

imaokie2000

I found this beauty in Griffith Indiana Central Park. A VFW Member bought it in the name of Griffith for $200.00. It has been well restored and will stand as a monument for WWII for many generations to come. My pups even enjoyed this.

IMG_6883.jpgIMG_6884.jpgIMG_6887.jpgIMG_6885.jpgIMG_6886.jpgIMG_6888.jpgIMG_6889.jpgIMG_6890.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_6894.jpg
    IMG_6894.jpg
    295.5 KB · Views: 52
Well spent 200 Dollars indeed, thanks for showing.

From my point of view they might rise the barrel some degrees (and block it inside) ... that way the whole looks a bit disabled.

Thanks for posting,the tank is in nice condition which is a credit to all concerned,there is an almost identical tank on display at the Airborne Museum at St mere E'glaise,Normandy,it is good to see that some people do care enough to preserve them for future generations and to honour the memory of tank crews who fought in them,
Don,