What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

M542 / m543 / m543a1 / m591 / xm591

jvollenberg

Ordnance approved
Does anyone have real pictures / cutaways of these fuzes. We have found we do not have a 60 series publication on these fuzes .. we have a few pictures and cutaways of 591 and 542 but would like to get more pictures so we can write a good publication on this series.

Thanks,

Joe

Joe

I looked thru my meager collection of manuals and books and found zilch. Zero. Zip. In my defense, the bulk of my fuze books are for foreign specimens, only a couple on US goodies. But I did try.

Rick

Joe, give me an idea as to what they go in. I spent a while last night looking for them, but didn't know if they were rocket, projo, bomb or what not. Thanks, Bruce.

Straight on views / different angles and close ups of the nomenclatures would be great. Doesn't matter if they are the T versions.

I sent you a private message as well.

Joe

No wonder I couldn't find them. I don't seem to have any pubs on "Special Weapons" or related items. Regards, Bruce.