What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Malvern Militaria show 7th November 2010

bazooka chris

Hi
Just thought i would do a whose going post for the Malvern Militaria show sunday 7th November 2010.

Karen, me and my little baby jessica will be going so if you see us come and say hi

from Bazooka Chris

Seems like I am going to get all the goodies then hehe :)

Chris I thought all the goodies usually go on the set up day (on 6th in this case) ................praps that's why all the guys are keeping quiet:tinysmile_cry_t:

Dave.

Yes they usually get bought by the other traders then put on there own stalls for double the price :)

from bazooka chris

I'll be coming. But I can't get there before about 10:45. :tinysmile_cry_t: So please don't hog all the good stuff!

T.

Chris I thought all the goodies usually go on the set up day (on 6th in this case) ................praps that's why all the guys are keeping quiet:tinysmile_cry_t:

Dave.

Nail on the head there Dave my old pal! :xd:

best
waff

Closing time

What time does this normally close? I'm thinking of going, but won't be able to make it 'til later this afternoon?

I know that the Saturday 'session' closes at 5pm, but what about Sunday?

Thanks in advance

P.

Cant remember bud what time the stallers start packing up?
Pesonally i would leave until next time and go early.

@Bazooka Chris,sorry i missed your question about me and Mick stalling. We dont bother now at Malvern. I usually get stuff brought in which saves a lot of hassle :)

best

waff

Waff - thanks for that. Thought that might be the case.

I'll have to make sure I organise next time better :)

P.