What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Medical instrument making a comeback with current administration

HAZORD

Premium Member
I'm sure this is becoming popular in a number of countries besides the U.S.

It could also be referred to as a "Portable Politician"

Attachments

• Medical instrument.jpg
    Medical instrument.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 86
um, and what was it exactly that you were looking for when you turned up THAT little gem :D

I'm sure such devices are mandatory for all our politicians who want to hang onto power, no matter what their political persuasion is. Thanks for sharing this, now I will forever be looking to see whether one is attached when I see a politician on TV.

vibrator fun facts

Electromechanical vibrators were first used in medicine in 1878 and became available as a consumer product by 1900. The vibrator was the 5th home appliance behind the sewing machine, fan, tea kettle and toaster. It would be another 10 years before developement of the electric vaccum, iron and frying pan! Also around the turn of the century the Optic-Rectitis surgery came into being. That is where the doctor severs the nerve between your butt hole and eye ball. Supposed to cure your crappy outlook on life.............. Dano

Last edited:
while on the subject of assholes.... did you know that the hairs on your ass are conected to the same nerves that serve your eyelashes......."Bullshit" I hear you say ?
:
:
:
:
:
Ok you try pullin a hair from your ass and see if Your eyes don't water :cry: