What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Michigan members

Thinking about it, but I may have a chance to start moving the library into the Bombatorium (see other thread) - that will take priority.

I'll be there saturday early, funny thing is I didn't even know about it untill I read this post. My wife told me about a gun show this morning that she saw an advertisement but I forgot to look up where it was. I guess she wants me to spend some money :tinysmile_tongue_t:

I"ll have a half table with a buddie. Bringing launcher stuff for the M1 rifle and smoke grenades, ect. See you there!:tinysmile_fatgrin_t

Hi gijunkman, Just where is Novi MI???? I live in western Illinois and am half way contemplating the trip. Location, dates and times of show etc...would be greatly appreciated. If I can get someone to "momsit" I think I can make it up and maybe get to meet some of US membership...Dano

Dano, Novi is about 20 minutes east of Detroit on I 96. It is held at The Rock Financial Showplace. The address for the show is 46100 Grand River Ave. Novi Mi 48374. Show is Sat. & Sun the 11th & 12th, and starts at 9am both days and goes to 5pm Sat. 3pm Sun.. From western Ill. it will be quite a drive, but this is the best show in the state.:tinysmile_grin_t:

Dano, Novi is about 20 minutes east of Detroit on I 96. It is held at The Rock Financial Showplace. The address for the show is 46100 Grand River Ave. Novi Mi 48374. Show is Sat. & Sun the 11th & 12th, and starts at 9am both days and goes to 5pm Sat. 3pm Sun.. From western Ill. it will be quite a drive, but this is the best show in the state.:tinysmile_grin_t:
20 miles east of Detroit it must be close to the Canadian border. I have a friend who lives in Windsor Ontario and it is 551 miles from here, so I think it would be a bit far. Appreciate the information and I have some thinking to do...Dano