What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Might be Ordnance but you never know - RePost

jayteepee_1999

Ordnance Approved/premium membership
Ordnance approved
Premium Member
Sorry, due to an error the original was lost. Here it is again, sorry for the Inconvenience

Item 5 inch dia x 19 inch long

a.jpga (2).jpgb.JPGb (2).JPGb (3).JPG

still a 30 LB Inc :) All fits 100%

Attachments

• cat-0090.jpg
    cat-0090.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Hello,

As I told in your first thread : "really looks like a British Incendiary 30lb with a nice nose brass fuze N846 !"
and be careful with WP if you clean it (moisture and land prevent combustion)
Regards

Last edited:
Checkout 5 inch rocket Smoke Mk 1 /L

Hello,

As I told in your first thread : "really looks like a British Incendiary 30lb with a nice nose brass fuze N846 !"
and be careful with WP if you clean it (moisture and land prevent combustion)
Regards

Checkout 5 inch rocket Smoke Mk 1 /L

Yes, 5in rocket (incendiary, smoke, chemical) use the same body as the 30lb inc Mk1 bomb. The fuze is different, N721.
The head of your case and the fuze seem different. It's very disturbing because with the only pictures, I would say it's a 30lb inc Mk2 or Mk3.

Regards

5IN.jpg
5IN DOC.jpg

Thanks, thought it was closer to this though.

a.jpgb.JPGc.jpgd.jpg

Yes, 5in rocket (incendiary, smoke, chemical) use the same body as the 30lb inc Mk1 bomb. The fuze is different, N721.
The head of your case and the fuze seem different. It's very disturbing because with the only pictures, I would say it's a 30lb inc Mk2 or Mk3.

Regards

View attachment 92365
View attachment 92366