What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

militaria event

2pounder

Premium Member
I'm thinking of putting some bits and pieces in the back of my motor and going to the Twinwood rally in Bedfordshire later next month as it appears they do a carboot like bit for militaria. will check this out with the organisers but does anyone here have any experience with this event?

Thanks

Twinwood

I believe that there is a small museum at Twinwood , which for those interested in big band sounds, Glen Millar flew out of Twinwood on his ill feted trip to entertain the troops and was never seen again

Twinwood

Twinwood do have a website as they do lots of events but cant say I made a note of it as I got to it by looking at military vehicle events. I can also see the music connection as they hold events of that nature.

As to photos I'll take the camera but not sure what might be on display and hopefully will have my time cut out selling stuff and not wandering around definitely planning a de cluttering day.