What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

missle silo's for sale in U.S.

I found some sites offering Titan and Atlas missle silos for sale! Some are simple and some very eloborate. Price range from $150,000 to over $2,000,000 Dano. A bargain to be sure

I wonder what you could use a silo for:

Cold war re-enactment maybe,with alot of standing around looking shifty?
To cook the worlds largest French stick?
Maybe a pit to throw folk into that steal collections?
I dont know what you could do with it,apart from hide from someone maybe?
Interesting dinner table conversation topic though..
''Hello Darling,had a good day''?

''oh great,just bought a silo and bunker for a million dollars''

''Thats nice dear,your Mother called today....''

18pounder:tinysmile_fatgrin_t

silo conversions

Some of the more well to do, are buying them and converting them into beautiful underground homes. Some say they want to be different, some saiy they're paranoid. I think it would be ideal for collection display and a home. The "ne'er do wells" like me don't have to think about such things, but I think it would be cool, hell your home would be collectible, a genuine leftover cold war missle silo. Dano

h20

I also see that the cheap ones (under 200,000) come complete with 100 feet of water in bottom. Nice deep well I guess, or you would need a ginormous sump pump. Dano

I wonder what you could use a silo for:

Cold war re-enactment maybe,with alot of standing around looking shifty?
To cook the worlds largest French stick?
Maybe a pit to throw folk into that steal collections?
I dont know what you could do with it,apart from hide from someone maybe?

How could you miss the obvious use for it!

Bond baddie underground lair - complete with high backed leather chairs and fluffy white puddycats. :biggrin: