What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More ridiculous ebay prices

:laugh: Epic fail!!

Good on ya Falcon for linking this one. :p
Whats it worth as a cutdown?? 50 pence scrap??

best

waff

Probably not even that. However I would be rich if I put all the cut down and ruined cases I've ever seen into scrap.

I see the listing has a make me an offer function, let's just all submit offers of like a quid and below lol

From bazooka chris

lol

Bargain !!! its just as bad as the incendury bomb is saw the other day cut-away only 185 + postage !! you get alot for your money nowerdays :tinysmile_hmm_t:
last one i bought was 5 pound.........

It just puts me beside myself to see the prices the ebay stuff fetches (and they do sell). Seems like since the ordnance ban people clamour for this stuff like it is the last on earth! When ordnance was legal on ebay, the ordnance prices (if memory serves) were quite reasonable because we had "competition" (a common word in free enterprise). A cut down Bofors would hardly be worth the cost to ship it, if even that high. Can get WWII dated non cut down Bofors cases over here for 9.00 a pop all day long. Oh hell i'm rambling again. Peace...Dano

Probably a good thing mate! you may have ended up paying P&P and owning it!!!!:wink:

Cheers
Tony

I just noted below the description of the cartridge case the following comment:
I am also happy for you to email myself with any questions you may have.

Why would you email yourself?

Regards, Jan