What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mortar Identification Help

mchris1980

I bought this at an antique shop for $14 because I thought it was pretty cool. I cant figure out what it is though. It is 2 inches by 10.5 inches. Can anyone help identify it?

Attachments

• img1552.jpg
    img1552.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 110
I bought this at an antique shop for $14 because I thought it was pretty cool. I cant figure out what it is though. It is 2 inches by 10.5 inches. Can anyone help identify it?

I have the same one and it took me a while to ID it, but yes, a High capacity mortar

I think I have to say was probably the best 14.00 you've ever spent. That is a sweet piece.......Dano

Thanks for the help. I can't find any information on it though. Any idea where I can look to find out more about it? Value? Thanks.

Its value in Spain is around 20 euros and if you are interested to know your part, are fairly common in this country.
Deputy variants of mortar Ecia

Attachments

• 50valero1.jpg
    50valero1.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 41
  • 50valero2.jpg
    50valero2.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 38
  • 50valero3.jpg
    50valero3.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 38
  • 50valero4.jpg