What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

move complete

Well gents, Move is all done, but still have to put up ordnance shelving and get that organized. Just got cable and internet hoooked back up today. Be in touch soon with new photos of some stuff I got during move...Dano

Welcome back Dano, hope the move wasnt to traumatic and you and your mum are settling in together ok.

Best wishes

Andy

Welcome back Dan.
are you going to build a new trench in your new house?
cheers, paul
Unfortunately Paul there won't be a trench, at least for a while. We moved in with mom and she has a 2BR modular and our room is small. Basicly I will be doing one one wall with shelves and displaying as such. Later down the road we plan on buying the house from the family at which time I will make that whole bedroom into a trench/dugout type of show. My wife is actually letting me have a whole wall of our bedroom for displaying my collection. She is so cool. And thankyou so much to all for the kind words. Now it's time to head to the workshop and start to building the shelves. Kind of like starting over. The folks who bought our house have an 8 or 9 year old son, and he is really into the war stuff so I left him a starter collection and the trench is now his. I guess another generation of collectors has begun.................Dano

Last edited: