What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Muckleburgh Military Collection Museum Ordnance

bdgreen

Pictures of the Muckleburgh Military Collection Museum ordnance collection have been posted on the IAA Forum, see: http://iaaforum.org/forum3/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=15348 .

For those of us who have never seen this before, it looks like a FATASTIC collection. Appears to be mostly Soviet era material, in excellent condition and well displayed. :tinysmile_eyebrow_t

Well worth a look.

Brian

Last edited:
Nice photos, thanks.

That's not Les Thurstons old collection is it? I seem to remember him disposing of his Soviet collection to a museum.

Dave.

Nice photos, thanks.

That's not Les Thurstons old collection is it? I seem to remember him disposing of his Soviet collection to a museum.

Dave.

That's an interesting possibility - I visited Muckleburgh quite a few years ago and don't recall there being any ammo at all - just AFVs and guns. They have certainly acquired a lot of good stuff since then.