What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My collection so far.

Bullet Mick

Been in the loft over the weekend and decided to get some stuff down and take some pics. Its not all ordnance but might be of interest to some of you chaps. Im planning on sectioning off the garage and making my war room so that i can display everything. Ive still got the shed to go at as that has my ammo box, Helmet and gas mask collections in but the weather has been S**t this weekend. Cheers Mick.

PICT2235.jpgPICT2268.jpgPICT2267.jpgPICT2266.jpgPICT2265.jpgPICT2262.jpgPICT2260.jpgPICT2250.jpgPICT2244.jpgPICT2243.jpgPICT2269.jpg

Amazing how it all builds up , if its anything like my collection i'm sure you too have items that just seem to breed!

Thanks pea shooter and Kahu1 it just keeps growing a bit of an obsession my wife calls it scrap but to me its my treasure. Cheers Mick.

Finally got some display cabinets and taken over the daughters old room hence the dragon etc painted on the walls. Its great to be able to finally display some of my collection, the wife was almost as happy as me. Cheers Mick.

PICT2351.jpgPICT2354.jpgPICT2355.jpgPICT2356.jpgPICT2357.jpgPICT2358.jpg