What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need info on BLU-31/B bomb

weberoed

Ordnance approved
I need to find some info on the BLU-31/B demo bomb, also called the railroad bomb. Also the FMU-30 fuze. I have all the info I need for the other fuzes used in this bomb, just lacking a little more detial on the bomb and almoste verything on that fuze

Send me a PM reminder this afternoon and I'll see what I've got when I get home.

Mike,
it took a little searching, but I've sent it to you via PM. The pub was revised/declassified in 2005. Apparently when they revised it they screwed things up and made several typos (17 Okt 2005?). As one of the typos the nomenclature of the bomb/mine was changed from BLU-31B to BLU-3LB, both in the title and throughout the document, which makes it a little difficult to find it if you know what you are looking for. Good reading -