What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*** Need to ask a favour from one of our US members ***

Dronic69

Premium Member
Hi All,

There is an upcoming auction item which I'm interested in, being only offered in the US.

i.e. The Seller will only deal with local US buyers and of course will only ship within the US.

Being an overseas potential buyer, I normally contact the Seller and of course ask the obvious with mix results - no replies; a polite "thank you, but please read the item description CAREFULLY";.....or in some cases they are quite willing.........

In this instance the Seller only wants to Sell to the local market period! That is, the Seller will only accept a bid /payment from a local US resident - which puts me directly out of the running..

So, here is the BIG ask: Is there anyone in the US who could potential bid on my behalf and if successful, willing to have the item ship to them? They would need both an Ebay account and Paypal - the latter so I can immediately transfer funds so they are not inconvenience nor of course out of pocket on my behalf!

If anyone is interested and willing to help out, please PM me.

Thank you.

Cheers
Drew

Last edited: