What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Needed a fix, got 2

We have so busy with moving and all, now we are about 90% done and the check we were given for our house cleared. I have been going about nuts with the frustration of moving and deciding what needs to go etc.., and am waiting on a few ordnance items to come from Europe. I got tired of the waiting, and went nuts and picked up a few items. I just needed to get something as this whole ordeal has been getting to me in a big way. Well I went and bought a new (new to me) truck, A Chevrolet S10 X-cab with cruise, A/C, tilt, power everything and under 100,000 miles! Also ordered a really nice Med-large Minenwerfer fuze (already have one but the condition is awesome). I can't post up any pics right now because camera is packed and probably still boxed over at ma's house. Will do pics when able...Dano

Last edited:
We have so busy with moving and all, now we are about 90% done and the check we were given for our house cleared. I have been going about nuts with the frustration of moving and deciding what needs to go etc.., and am waiting on a few ordnance items to come from Europe. I got tired of the waiting, and went nuts and picked up a few items. I just needed to get something as this whole ordeal has been getting to me in a big way. Well I went and bought a new (new to me), an s10 x-cab with cruise, A/C, tilt, power everything and under 100,000 miles! Also ordered a really nice Med-large Minenwerfer fuze (already have one but the condition is awesome). I can't post up any pics right now because camera is packed and probably still boxed over at ma's house. Will do pics when able...Dano

Good luck with the move Dano! Were in same boat at the moment everything in boxes and waiting for the go ahead to move to new house, to say its stressfull would be an understatement and cant wait to just move and get everything inc the collection in place. Regards, Tim.

Good luck with the move Dano! Were in same boat at the moment everything in boxes and waiting for the go ahead to move to new house, to say its stressfull would be an understatement and cant wait to just move and get everything inc the collection in place. Regards, Tim.

Good luck moving the 8 inch beastie with the concrete insides :tinysmile_eyebrow_t
Dave.