What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Needed a WW1 fix, got it

I made my monthly trip to St. Louis Mo. today and made the stop at Alamo Military Collectables and started looking around. He did have some cool stuff. A very nice enlisted pickelhaube (all original and complete) for 545.00. I am thinking of putting it in layaway because it is so nice. He had a few US WW1 75mm shells with Scovill fuze but I don't have space to keep getting shells. I could go on and on but something really caught my eye. It was this 1916 Turkish ersatz bayonet for the 88 Mauser, Not much, but at 30.00 i just had to take it along. That was all I could afford today as I had ordered a couple of good WW1 relics this morning from GWM so the proverbial wad was shot. I am going back in about a week as I am taking what is left of my Vietnam collection for trade on some WW1 US field gear he has....Dano

Attachments

• Picture 108.jpg
    Picture 108.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 8