What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New arrivel German 9 cm WW1 shell

Dave83

Here are my latest arrivel in my collection an German 9 cm WW1 He shell not very common i guess and i am very proud to have on !
More information about it required !!
The shell are in realy good conditions and nicely the shell is not fired as you can see on the cooper guiding bands !!

thanks

wbr David

Attachments

• 9 cm 1.jpg
    9 cm 1.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 55
  • 9 cm 2.jpg
    9 cm 2.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 60
  • 9 cm 3.jpg
    9 cm 3.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 66
  • 9 cm 4.jpg
    9 cm 4.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 84
x-cellent

WOW! Grrrrreat shell David. The condition is unlike any other WW1 shell i've ever seen. I see the 90mm also used the Dopp Z/c92 fuze as well as the Dopp Z/c91. Awesome man, thanks for showing...Dano

Last edited:
thanks friends

Thanks my friends yes i am also very happy it costs me neraly one months to talk to the seller to give it to me price was ok i said for the long talking time !!

wbr David

Hello.

Very beautiful item !

It seems the model 9cm.Gr.14

May you tell us what version Dopp.Z.92 is on your shell ?

Attachments

• 096c.jpg
    096c.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 47
  • w Gr.Z.14.Na .JPG
    w Gr.Z.14.Na .JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 73
Now thats a nice one in great condition! Congrats!!!!!

I think it is the 9 cm Granate 14:

Attachments

• 096c.jpg
    096c.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 27
And both of you having the same copy of the book as far I can see ???

Chris

It's mint ~~

I wouldn't touch it-- wax maybe but that's all. Paint would obscure the markings and it doesn't need any restoration that's for sure.

I'm Impressed and that isn't easy to do cause I'm old cranky and mean :tinysmile_twink_t2: !

Hello all great respons !

Thanks all for the great respons yes you are right with the shell !
the fuze i will check since i have not seen the grenade in live the pictures was taken by the seller for the trade !
The fuze can be unscrew from the shell and i will leave the shell as it is because the marking are so nicley to be seen and i dont want to cover thme with paint !!

Wbr David