What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next Beltring I need help.

Grenademan2005

Hello guys:
Me and a friend and his wife are thinking on travel to Beltring. We have a very cheap flight to Stansted arriving Thursday 23 at 13:00 and come back to Spain on Saturday after 12:00. So, only we need the hotel and a car. Car is very easy, but to find a "home" is different. Also we have the chance of my friend and wife go to an hotel and I can sleep in a stand of a friend in the fair or in another place. I have no problem for sleep at anyplace, but he comes with a woman and all of you know what happens with the women...
:tinysmile_shy_t: Give me solutions, please. No an hotel necessary, it can be a house with rooms, a lodge, a inn, etc.

Beltring

Hi Miguel,try Travelodge or premier inn, plain but clean and cheap,ive used them many times through work,check the net. Perhaps you could try and meet up with some of us other members from Bocn? best wishes Tony.

This will be my first visit to Beltring and I will be there as a reenactor living in a tent. Is camping an option?

Hi Miguel,try Travelodge or premier inn, plain but clean and cheap,ive used them many times through work,check the net. Perhaps you could try and meet up with some of us other members from Bocn? best wishes Tony.

Hello Tony:
We are checking all the hotels around. I would love to meet with all of you in the show, but my friend and I we have very limited time for visit all, only the Thursday afternoon and the Friday, and I will not have time for stop every corner for talk with people :tinysmile_cry_t4: Beltring is a very expensive fair for us, living in Spain, and it is very complicated for to go.

This will be my first visit to Beltring and I will be there as a reenactor living in a tent. Is camping an option?

Hello:
Are you asking for camping option for you or for me? I have no problem on sleep in a tent, but I dont think that my friends wife think the same...

I'll be sleeping in one of our display tents, I was wondering if there is camping facilities for non-reenactors and if it was an option that you might take advantage of.

same

hi there
ive been re-enacting for years and i to have also seen some odd stuff specially at the bear tent wink wink you no lol

I'll be sleeping in one of our display tents, I was wondering if there is camping facilities for non-reenactors and if it was an option that you might take advantage of.

I see. My friend knows some sellers too and maybe I could sleep in one of their stands too, but this is another chance. I have no idea if I need a special pass for be inside the fair when it closes. Anyway we will look for a cheap hotel, cause if I have to go to the fair with a tent, etc....:tinysmile_cry_t2:

Ask Waff hes there for the duration:tinysmile_fatgrin_t

Sorry ive not been of late as much,a few things going on to contend with.
I shall have a good gander at this thread tomorrow and see if i can indeed help.
Out on call outs soon,gotto go

waff

Last edited: