What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ogreve

imaokie2000

I just found the feedback posts today. I took a rare day off work to try and let my brain and body rest. I got to looking around in the feedback posts and I realized I should be giving credit where credit is due. I've had dealings with a lot of BOCN Members and over the next few days, I intend to give feedback on all of them.

Before I ever met ogreve, I had won a 20mm round on GB and Olaf figured out a way to get me an email. I had recently become a member on his web site and he noticed a strange similarity to my GB username and my email address I used to regester on his site.

He sent me an introductory email and we have had many dealings ever since. Olaf allways sends highly detailed emails outlining the trades and lots of pics. He has more energy than I do. lol If anyone ever gets confused about what the trades between them and Olfa should have been, it's their own fault. I have read his emails many a night when I was half a sleep, trying to get thru the details. I felt sorry for him a few times when he was trying to figure out a better way to explain things.

Anyway..... Every transation with Olaf has been great and I have met a lot of Collectors because of him. If you intend to have dealings with him, get ready. He has a lot of energy. :)