What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

On holiday in southern Spain...

turpin42

Hi all
I'm on two weeks holiday in Spain and wondered if anyone knows of any shops that sell militaria or of any museums that might be worth a visit here in the south (Marbella area). Were going to Gibraltar next week and thought to have a look at the WW2 museum in the mountain there.
Any help would be great.
All the best
T42

Happy Holiday

And take your camera up to the top of that little "hill" in Gibralter for a picture of the 9.2 that sits up there !

Hope you have a lovely time and find plenty of "suitable" shops.

Hi:
For see military museums or militaria shops you have to go to Madrid or Barcelona. In Marbella you will only find beaches, sun and beer. Which is not too bad for a Norwegian guy :tinysmile_shy_t:.

Holiday in Spain

Thanks grenademan2005, i checked on the net and found what looks like a great shop in Barcelona, bit of a drive but see if i can get the rest of the family interested in a road trip...
And Chris, the camera is packed, both for the cannons and the nice 25 pounder i saw lastime outside the ww2 caves!
Cheers all, off to soak up some more sun.
Wishing everyone a great summer!

T42

If you get into any museums

and find one of their McClean 37mm automatic guns made in the US take a few shots. Thanks.