What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

once on a time

I'm thinking in the not just too distant past where nice WW1 fuzes could be had for next to nothing. Now i'm not talking eons ago, just maybe back as far as ebay was sellig them regularly.It seems that any where from 10.00 to 30.00 could get you a decent piece. Well as is the case with inert grenades the days of picking them off of ebay for 50.00 are ling gone also. I guess it is good for the hobby in general and it is the way of the world for stuff to go up. Hell cereal for instance has tripled in price in the lasr 25 years and boogers you don't even get a prize in the box any more. Now that really ticks me off. Ok I guess you're about tired of listening to this do i'm off to mix another margarita! Dano

Boxes galore

Dano you mean like these Fuzes then !

These were all for sale at one of our main Militaria Fest's in Kent every year and this was only a small amount of kit available-better save up for your ticket to come over here as it is in July on the 19th for about 5 days !

Attachments

• fuz1.JPG
    fuz1.JPG
    65.7 KB · Views: 86
  • fuz2.JPG
    fuz2.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 81
  • fuz3.JPG
    fuz3.JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 92
Yo, Chris,

Have you any more details on the fair in July mate?

C.

fresh out of a farmers field,some ones making a killing!