What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

one for Jeeensy

waffenamt

On sale at the Malvern show.
I shall not be losing my car keys again in a hurry! :xd:
Im almost certain Bazooka Chris bought one for his daughter as a rattle!:smile:

best

waff

Attachments

• S7005470.jpg
    S7005470.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 14
  • S7005472.jpg
    S7005472.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 17
  • S7005473.jpg
    S7005473.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 18
  • S7005474.jpg
    S7005474.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
hi waff

yes jessicas got one its just the right size for her little hands she wouldnt let go of it most of the day at malvern

from bazooka chris

I used a surplus pineapple grenade as a key ring for my wife's 1942 GPW, she got tired of it banging on her knee, so she took it off and it ended up in the jocky box in my pick up, and that is where Canadian customs agents found it a later that year as we were crossing into Canada.
Gus

I used a surplus pineapple grenade as a key ring for my wife's 1942 GPW, she got tired of it banging on her knee, so she took it off and it ended up in the jocky box in my pick up, and that is where Canadian customs agents found it a later that year as we were crossing into Canada.
Gus
Hey Gus, My wife and I went to Ontario, Canada for our honeymoon in 04. My wife collects Indian artifacts (arrowheads, tomahawks and such) and I collect bottles, insulators and ordnance. The purpose of the honeymoon beside the obvious was for Teresa to do some Indian artifact hunting, me to search for Canadian insulators, and to visit a good friend in Windsor who also collects bottles, insulators and ordnance. Well when we visited my friend I bought a battye bomb from him. When going through customs to get back into US we got slapped with the tag "driver looks nervous". Now i'm thinking 2 things, first is no shit I look nervous getting stared at by a big ugly MF like you, second, oh shit that battye bomb is in my suitcase and not even wrapped. Well we watched from inside the building as they searched the car and went through my suitcase twice. Not a word was said nor a question asked about the battye bomb and they passed us through back to the US. I pulled over at the first rest area and my Battye was still there. Go figure...Dano

Last edited: