What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oura Toshihiro Dairy - AA Gun Commander Munda Solomon Islands

BOUGAINVILLE

Hi all,

Here is the link to a PDF file of the Dairy of Oura Toshihiro who was an AA Gun Commander at Munda, Solomon Islands. It covers from the period June 28 1943 to July 23 1943. His Dairy was found in the Munda area during August 1943.

It makes very interesting reading and what makes it so much more interesting to me is his personal thoughts. I know that you will all enjoy reading it.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/198835464/Oura-Toshihiro-Dairy?secret_password=1bffythjtig6bd2y08n

I have also uploaded the file to the BOCN downloads section but it might take some days before it becomes available as it is in the moderation queue.

Please respect this file as I intend only making it available to fellow collectors. I particularly don't want it falling into the hands of a certain scum bag in the US that makes a living by selling other peoples files.

Happy reading,
Cheers,
BOUGAINVILLE

Last edited: