What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Overlord show

tigbrand

Premium Member
Been going to this for a few years and really like it,last year was quiet due to the jubilee and olympics, but its very friendly and I always find new bits for the collection. Im selling a few bits with some others so worth a visit.
http://www.solentoverlord.co.uk/index.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Been going to this for a few years and really like it,last year was quiet due to the jubilee and olympics, but its very friendly and I always find new bits for the collection. Im selling a few bits with some others so worth a visit.
http://www.solentoverlord.co.uk/index.html
Aah Tony mate, you beat me to it ! I will be having a pitch this year, No. S 17, selling some stuff from my collection,a good selection of Inert Grens, half a dozen old spec de-act rifles, plus a few books, boots, clothing and boxes etc.
Come on down and say hello, discount for BOCN members ! We will be there on the Sat And Sun only. Hopefully it will stay dry and be a good show. Tony.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope the weather stays decent, it's always a good day out rummaging through peoples militaria stalls.

Had a great time here last weekend, Sat and Sun, great weather and saw lots of people, some I knew and some I didn't. Sold lots of items and learned a thing or two as well. Will do it again next year all being well.

Had a great time here last weekend, Sat and Sun, great weather and saw lots of people, some I knew and some I didn't. Sold lots of items and learned a thing or two as well. Will do it again next year all being well.

Glad to hear you had a great time - weather no doubt a bonus, feels more like autumn today!!!
Do you have any pics you can post, I certainly would be interested to see some and no doubt other members would too.

all the best Kev