What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

overseas package

This is for informational purposes only. On Friday January 8th, 2010 I sent a package with 2 French fuzes in it to the Netherlands as my end of a good trade deal. My man in the Netherlands received the package tuesday January 12th, 2020. How quick was that? No sense to this post but man that was queeeeeeeeeeeeeck...Dano

Holy crap!!! He got the package 10 years and 4 days in the future already. I need the name of that shipping company! Lol..

Oops

Damn Catv, Amended that one. They say when you get over 50 you get them 10 year brain farts. Musta been that

Holy crap!!! He got the package 10 years and 4 days in the future already. I need the name of that shipping company! Lol..

Hahaha, thats good! I ship every month 4-10 parcels worldwide, many of them to USA, but to Australia, Germany, UK, etc, too. Same item to same country by the same way can delay one time 4 days and second time 14 days :tinysmile_eyebrow_t Why? I dont know, but this happens often.

I got some US SAC (Strategic Air Command) crest's sent to me by a guy in the US.

He sent them on the 5th and was told it would take 2 weeks to get to NZ. It arrived on the 10th. He's going to email the post office to tell them they screwed up and delivered it early.

Nick

I got some US SAC (Strategic Air Command) crest's sent to me by a guy in the US.

He sent them on the 5th and was told it would take 2 weeks to get to NZ. It arrived on the 10th. He's going to email the post office to tell them they screwed up and delivered it early.

Nick

:xd::xd: Excellent comment at the end!

best

waff