What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panzerfaust 30 Questions

Conquest

I've been having a hell of a time finding information on a panzerfaust 30M. Stumbled upon these forums and hoping to find some helpful answers.

I am attempting to make a reproduction "shell" of a panzerfaust. The purpose of this is for a paintball scenario. I'm a member of a German anti-tank unit at the scenario who has been involved with heavy weapons in the past but am now making a change to hand held anti-tank. Allied and German units at this scenario commonly use paintball markers in pvc tubes or "pzookas", some with warhead cones, to represent bazookas, PIATs, panzerschreks, and panzerfausts.

Being a student of military history I am inclined to make my recreation as realistic as possible. I've been searching for the dimensions or blueprints for a panzerfaust and have not found exactly what I've been looking for. I am looking for information on the larger panzerfaust 30 model, as this scenario is set for June of 1944. I am most likely going to be making a tube and warhead out of abs or pvc and would greatly appreciate anyone who could supply me with the correct dimensions of all parts of the panzerfaust, or point me in the direction of any good books or other sources of information.

From what I've been able to gather so far about a panzerfaust 30M:
Total Length: 1045 mm
Projectile Length: 445 mm
Warhead Length: 245 mm?
Warhead Diameter: 150 mm
Tube Length: 800 mm?
Tube Diameter: 44 mm

I think what I need the most is correct measurements and angles of the various parts of the warhead and any information about recreating a sight.

Thank you,
Conner a.k.a. Conquest