What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pg-7vlt

alpvogt

Ordnance approved
I'm looking for drawings of PG-7VLT (tandem HEAT) rocket.Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Martin

Vlt

Here is a picture, i have if you want the original papers from Bulgaria, Ben

Attachments

• PG 7 VLT.jpg
    PG 7 VLT.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 169
  • PG 7 VLT doorsnede.jpg
    PG 7 VLT doorsnede.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 188
It uses two VP-22 fuzes, sorry no drawing just a pic.

Attachments

• vp22.jpg
    vp22.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 69
It uses two VP-22 fuzes, sorry no drawing just a pic.

It is basically one fuze just in 2 parts which go by definition as "upper part" and "lower part". Respective markings "GCh" and "DCh" (in cyrillic) are to be found on the components.

In addition to my earlier post:

I am currently under going training to become an Australian EOD Tech. This was a research project given to me by one of my instructors. We have very limited info in the AEODPS 60 Series and I have had to turn to the net for any open sourse information. Normally we use various techniques to render safe ordnance. Given the locations of the fuses themselves it does not lend itself to a dearmer shot since they are surrounded by HE. Other forms of RSP done on ordnance using this type of piezo elec fusing sometimes uses the dearmer, other use a MOD shaped charge to cut the elec wire joining the piezo initiator and the BD elec fusing.

Just wondering if anyone had used or heard of any RSP for the PG7 VLT.

Cheers.