What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Picked up this Druckzunder 35a.

Edwardc

And was pleasantly surprised that its almost 100% strippable. The only bits i cant get out is the striker and the ball bearing in that retains the pin

fuzes2.jpg

fuzes3.jpg

I have since put a ring on the pin, and cut a 90degree section out of the body, but havent touched the inner workings.

Its a nicely engineered device, im going to see if i can get some felt and a cap to complete it totally. Unfortunaley the prior owner had wire brushed it to remove the brown coating, leaving its semi brown and scratched, so i boiled it in bicarbonate of soda which brought it back to shiny aluminium as it looked a bit of a lash job before.......

Ed

Last edited:
here you go, its exceptionally basic, just the outer part. Im debating doing a more detailed, deeper cut but im in the middle of a mills section so it can wait a bit whilst i finish that

P7103292Small.jpg