What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

place where i can buy ordinance stuff?

Hey guys, sorry I havent been on in a long time (my PCs got a virus-es)

I see the site also was changed nicely (tho I do miss the pictures that went along with the forum topic IE grenades, fuzes, etc)

any ways, does anyone know a good website where I can get awesome stuff for my collection?

I've tried a few, but still not seeing anything I want at the time (atleast not under $40)

One thing you might try, is to key ordnance into your internet search engine. An ordinance is like a city rule that you can't spit on the sidewalk. Just a thought.

Yes Google surplus ordnance, you can be specific if you prefer grenades try surplus grenades. There are several BOCN members with web ordnance shops and of course the classifieds on BOCN. Under 40.00 is the tough part but there is stuff in that range to be found. Turn on google and be creative. PM me what you are loking for and I deal with several sales sites here in the states that i'd be glad to turn you on to....Dano