What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Police raid

Charlie

Staff member
Premium Member
Just finnished hiding TNT, Semtex, PE4, C4 and Cordex round the office for the dog unit to find. Makes a nice change to sitting in an office selling on a sunny day.

Need to make up some dummy IED's for the next session, EOD guys - any chance of PMing me of the most common types found.

Cheers.

C

take it the sniffer hounds are using charlie towers for training,,if so they should have their own stuff mate and not have you making them

FYI.....

They bring the samples with them, the only reason i got involved is i hold controlled substance licences and help them with their drug dog training. They wanted to use a live office for training, and i couldn't say no.

There should be a They before need. And no Spot all they are provided with are pots of XXX. How they use it in a training enviroment is up to the trainer.

Cheers

Charlie