What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Politician Caught Lying !!

siegfreid

HONOURED MEMBER RIP
Premium Member
I see on today's news that a politician , Mr Huhne , has admitted telling lies to police about a serious attempt to pervert the course of justice . I'm shocked & dismayed . A politician lying ? Who ever would have believed that could happen in a 21st century democracy ? My flabber is gasted & I won't sleep easy tonight......................................

He was almost the deputy prime minister. If had made it, would the allegations have come to light?

A politician caught lying? Must be an absolute unique case. ROFL

regards DJHahahahaha

Hi siegfried,Would you flabber be quite so gasted if one had been caught telling the truth,
Cheers,
Don,

Let me guess, they caught him because his mouth was moving and nobody was operating the ventriloquist devices? Cheers, Bruce.

The really sad part is, we vote for them. When they lie- we are not surprised- we expect it; yet we still elect them into office. They are liars- that makes them corrupt, but, we elect them- what does that make us?

The really sad part is, we vote for them. When they lie- we are not surprised- we expect it; yet we still elect them into office. They are liars- that makes them corrupt, but, we elect them- what does that make us?

I do wonder why we still vote for the 3 stooges lab, lib and con. One day i would like to see the three out of office with none of them in opposition, even just for a five year term. That would be like giving them a swift kick up the pants but only the people can do that.

..............and do you realise that by not voting your none vote counts towards the muppets that are already in power!

In German we are not electing anybody. Our govt is orchestrated (and they are liars too).

Last edited:
Lying is a prerequisite for being a politician. Most could not make aliving in an other line of work. Then they reap lots of perks, in the US, in line of pensions' jobs lobbying after term in office and a few dollars made along the way in "tips".B ut it's a bit better than having a glorious leader, who loves dogs and children. I hear Gengis Khan ran a rather tight ship.

..............and do you realise that by not voting your none vote counts towards the muppets that are already in power!
I didn't mean not voting but voting for someone other than the three mentioned.