What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pudsey 06/12/09

damn i had predictive spelling on was ment to say waffenamt,who i assume will be lording it up in his usual spot on the main stage.
got your cut stuff ready for you waff

damn i had predictive spelling on was ment to say waffenamt,who i assume will be lording it up in his usual spot on the main stage.
got your cut stuff ready for you waff

ahahahah!! I bloody well knew you meant me as soon as i saw that first post!
Does that 'cut' item include your throat perchance? :tinysmile_tongue_t: :bigsmile:

best
waff

I'll be there. But don't hold your breath waiting for me. First train to Leeds leaves Kings X at 9:10.

T.

a 57 not a hope in hell waff i gave up on mine when it wouldnt strip so i wouldnt know where to start on one of them.,they look too complicated to cut unless they can be stripped fully and too nice to ruin attempting it especially when it belongs to someone else..sorry mate

a 57 not a hope in hell waff i gave up on mine when it wouldnt strip so i wouldnt know where to start on one of them.,they look too complicated to cut unless they can be stripped fully and too nice to ruin attempting it especially when it belongs to someone else..sorry mate

Nay worries Spott although this one i reckon will strip with persuasion? ;)
I shall see you Sunday at Pudsey as i managed to blag my way out of callout! yay!!

cheers

waff

Long day but well worth it for me this time! :)

Great to meet the lads again(F0031,Spotter,Peashooter,Big Dave,AndyD and Tomsk).
I got myself a nice cut fuze which i will be showing later in week as it deserves some good daylight shots.
I traded up today a lot of gear to acquire a superb Replica 'old spec' MP40 of which i took great joy with it on the stage today at Pudsey.:bigsmile:

Also grabbed a type 17A fuze which will be winging its way South soon to Phil for a gander at it. ;)
Ive got back my 5cm PaK from Mick so that will be in the post shortly to my new US pal gwing83,will get a postal price this week matey.
Im gonna have some chow and settle in to watch 'Kellys Heroes' for the umpteemph time and then i will pop back in here later.

best

waff

Last edited: