What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

question regarding the German SA 4000 kg bomb

Fjordhouse

Ordnance approved
Hello, who has good information about the German SA 4000 kg Bomb, i am almost ready with restoring this Bomb, but i need some good info or pictures who can help me? regards Ben

Hello Ben! How admits to me is, the SA-4000 was built, only as experimental model. Greeting Harry!

Hi Ben,
have you the book of Wolfgang Fleischer "German Air-dropped weapons to 1945" ? It contains parts of answers to your questions !

Yoda

Hi Ben,
have you the book of Wolfgang Fleischer "German Air-dropped weapons to 1945" ? It contains parts of answers to your questions !

Yoda

You just beat me to it, I was about to say the same thing......nothing much anywhere else in the books I have.

Very nice item to have found Ben - well done !!!

There is a bit of a write up about it in 'German Explosive Ordnance' also, giving a description and basic marking details. quote in regard to markings... ' The three specimens examined were 2, 3 and 7'

regards Kev

Ben, if you don't have this book, tell me when you come to MD, I'll give you a pdf copy (approx 50MB).

Yoda

Hello Yoda, i will be at your place on 9 Jan. have to go to Fr with Herman, regards Ben

Hello Ben! That the people times see like the bomb looks!!!!

Attachments

• Bild.jpg
    Bild.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 48
Hallo Ben!! Schau mal, ist das was fr dich?

Attachments

• mina003.jpg
    mina003.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 42