What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

retraction

On a previous thread or two I have hissed and moaned about the lack of reasonably priced ordnance to be found in the U.S., especially WWI. Well thanks to the help of BOCN members I have been steered back on course. I with the help of BOCN members and a little creative surfing have found much WWI stuff in the US. I mean everything from reasonably priced stuff on up to the grotesquely over priced. I wont lost individual sources but needless to say it make me a happy camper. I still do so enjoy doing deals with my BOCN friends abroad, but it is nice to get stuff within my own country. When I find (or buy another) digi cam I will post up some pics of latest conquests. Good luck and good collecting to all...Dano
P.S. If anyone knows banned member mikey25, please PM me his email or email him direct for me and let him know I got his fuze safely in the mail. Cheer-O

Last edited: