What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rg32

farre

I have this RG 32 in my collection be that it seems to you?, Some marking has this grenade in some site

I have this RG 32 in my collection be that it seems to you?, Some marking has this grenade in some site

Hello Farre, what you have is a RGD-33 WW2 Soviet grenade, not RG-32.....there was no Russian grenade called the RG-32

Here are some photo's of different types of RGD-33's I hope will be of help to you to learn more about these grenades.....there is a pic of the training model made to be used many times, over and over again with addition of new practice black powder charge each time before throwing...a pic comparing the older first style RGD-33 with the sliding, rather than swing out hatch on the top for inserting the detonator in the head before use, a pic of the 2 different handle types(the internal handle springs were installed slightly different depending on the maker) and also few of the many different carry pouches that were made to hold 2 of these grenades, and the detonators separate in a small pocket inside.....some bags were just simple cloth "soft back" pouches, and some pouches had a stiff back with thick cardboard sewn into the fabric, like the green and blue examples shown....

Attachments

• P4030001.jpg
    P4030001.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 27
  • P4030005.jpg
    P4030005.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 23
  • P4030002.jpg
    P4030002.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 24
  • P4030004.jpg
    P4030004.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 21
  • P4030006.jpg
    P4030006.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 21
  • P5020021.jpg
    P5020021.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 20
  • P5020014.jpg
    P5020014.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 18
  • P5020009.jpg
    P5020009.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 22
Selected fine stuff, Steve, and well presented, but someone should sweep the yard over there :laugh: !

Selected fine stuff, Steve, and well presented, but someone should sweep the yard over there :laugh: !

Vielen Danke Peter, I hope the photos and information will be of help to member Farre....

You say someone should sweep the Yard... :laugh: haha! that's a very funny joke Peter, the broom is waiting for you! I swept the yard 15 minutes before those photos were taken last year. The battle of the leaf sweeping cannot be won....I have surrendered after 20 years of intense fighting and heavy warfare.
The leaves are on the offensive at all times during fall & winter. To win this war, I would have to destroy 5 pine and 9 enemy oak trees.

Thank you very much and regards

PD to have if algun moderator can change the title of the post

factory marking

Thank you very much and regards

PD to have if algun moderator can change the title of the post

Hola Marc. Usted es bienvenido. Usted pregunta por las marcas de su RGD-33. Parece ser "308" dentro de un diamante. Esta es la fbrica de marcado. No s el nombre de esta fbrica. Muchas fbricas diferentes hizo estas granadas.Ver muchas marcas de fbrica diferentes sobre estas granadas

Hello Marc. You are welcome. You ask about the marking on your RGD-33. It looks to be "308" inside of a diamond. This is the factory marking. I do not know the name of this factory. Many different factories made these grenades. You will see many different factory markings on these grenades

Last edited: