What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rpg-22

blu97

HONOURED MEMBER RIP
Ordnance approved
Special for goran, here some pics of the RPG-22 rocket.

Attachments

• munitie 001.JPG
    munitie 001.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 172
  • munitie 002.JPG
    munitie 002.JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 140
Thanks my friend,excellent cutaway:tinysmile_fatgrin_t!!!!
Is that your hand-made cutaway or it is factory-made cutaway?

I'll put pics of my empty launcer RPG-22 and remains of it's rocket later:tinysmile_shy_t:

Thanks blu97, great section not seen one done like that before.
Best Weasel.

And here is mine empty rpg-22 launcher and remain of it's rocket.It was fired on serbian T-55 tank in 1995:tinysmile_fatgrin_t!!

Looks good Goran and an intressting story behind it, did it knok out the tank?.

Looks good Goran and an intressting story behind it, did it knok out the tank?.
Yes,my friend who fired it told me that the rocket had made very small hole on the right side of the turret,but the hole was through complete side wall of the turret what means that cumulative wave from explosion entered in the turret. But serbian tank crew escaped from destroyed tank just with small wounds.

Actually in civil war in ex-Yugoslavia,just yugoslavian made rocket launcher RBR 90 mm "Osa" could sent tank to hell with 100 percent probability!!It was the most powerful antitank rocket launcher ever made in ex-Yugoslavia.Tens of Yugoslavian people's army tanks were destroyed with that launcher in fight for croatian city of Vukovar in 1991.

All other rocket launchers used like RBR 64 mm "Zolja",RB M57,RPG-22,Armbrust,RPG-7 could damage the tank tracks but they could'n destroy it completly.