What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Russian 57mm S-5K (HEAT) Air-to-Ground Rocket

Actually, they had a better one of the S-5KO with the frag sleeve over the shaped charge (Russian - "Cumulative") warhead

Attachments

• Screenshot (30483).png
    Screenshot (30483).png
    333.9 KB · Views: 42
hi,

thanks for the info, the only picture I have of the rocket is this one, unfortunately not in good resolution. Found this pic on bocn.

Attachments

• s-5k.png
    s-5k.png
    57.1 KB · Views: 27
Thanks, that was exact what i was looking for. The cutaway is already finished:

Regards

Very nice, as I've only get official data on the S-5M. Is the rest of the scanned original Soviet/Russian manual available? Just scanned pages (aka images) are OK, as I can clean them up, OCR them and then make a PDF of the manual. If the manual is a PDF, DJVU or EPUB file, that saves me a lot of work.
I do not have all pages from this book. I have pages with description of three type of S-5 rockets. Name of the book is unknown.

I do not have all pages from this book. I have pages with description of three type of S-5 rockets. Name of the book is unknown.
That's a shame. I guess it's part of an overall Soviet-era publication on aerial weapons, that or aerial rockets. Must be relatively old as it's the S-5K and not the later S-5K1 version.

That's a shame. I guess it's part of an overall Soviet-era publication on aerial weapons, that or aerial rockets. Must be relatively old as it's the S-5K and not the later S-5K1 version.
It is shame, I agree with you. Shame do not add cutway to manual. Would be interesting to see full book, it should be air forces manual. I added description of the rocket.

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 11
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 11
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 9
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg