What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Russian grenade RPG57

sgdbdr

Hello,

First of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR and best wishes.

Back to work now !

Who knows something about the russian RPG57 grenade and has pictures he could share ?

The picture below is copied from a polish book "Instrukcja piechoty granaty reczne" downloaded on BOCN :

RU_GRE_RPG57bis.jpg

Regards,

S.

Who knows something about the russian RPG57 grenade and has pictures he could share ?

The picture below is copied from a polish book "Instrukcja piechoty granaty reczne" downloaded on BOCN :

What are you talking about work, if we celebrate Christmas today? :tinysmile_tongue_t:
It is Polish grenade and name wz.57, it is Polish index, definetely not Soviet. I haven`t found more information about this grenade, but probably our polish frinds from web-site can help :)

Good evening,

I assumed it was russian since in the same book you can also find the RPG43 and the RPG6 named wz.43 and wz.6.
There is also a polish wikipedia page saying it's russian https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Granat_RPG-57
I'm not saying that Wikipedia holds the truth.

Merry Christmas then !

Regards,

S.