What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Russian or Yugoslavian Time Pencils

switch

Premium Member
I have these noted as USKhT-1 Time pencils, but I am really short of any other information. I am told they could be either Russian or Yugoslavian. Could anyone confirm country of origin, and provide any more details about them.
Thanks in advance.

TP1.jpgTP2.jpgTP4.jpgTP3.jpgTP5.jpg

All Safe and FFE.

Cheers
Switch

I have these noted as USKhT-1 Time pencils, but I am really short of any other information. I am told they could be either Russian or Yugoslavian. Could anyone confirm country of origin, and provide any more details about them.
Thanks in advance.

All Safe and FFE.

Cheers
Switch

Of course Yugoslavia, because USSR did not have such fuzes.
Upaljać Specijalni Hemijski Tempirni
0.5; 13 and 16 delay in hours.

Thanks Ivashkin. Positive identification much appreciated. Now I just need to find some documentation.
Cheers
Switch

Yes. Yugoeslavia. information taken from the book "Handbook of Ammo Used in Former Yugoslavia"

Páginas desde1999_Handbook of Ammo Used in Former Yugoslavia99.jpg

Thanks no3nh4
That's really useful, and nice to know that I have a couple of other colours to track down yet. Has anyone got any pictures of the Yellow or Blue variants?
Cheers
Switch