What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Russian Ordnance yellow green

BMG50

Premium Member
Any one know what colour the yellow green is for the Russian OZM-3 mine. I also need a shipping cap and chain and need to know the length of the protruding wire. I also need a safety pull pin for the muv igniter.

Attachments

• 200px-OZM-3_3_(ORDATA).jpg
    200px-OZM-3_3_(ORDATA).jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Any one know what colour the yellow green is for the Russian OZM-3 mine. I also need a shipping cap and chain and need to know the length of the protruding wire. I also need a safety pull pin for the muv igniter.

Do you have your original picture with yellow-green colour? Because on this photo only green. Length of the protruding wire less as 1 meter (I mean out of mine).

Hi Ivan the colour in the photo is the green on the mine I am looking for. I refer it to yellow green as its more yellow to other greens from other counties, I will post a picture.

Picture as promised. I will post more detail of the mine in the other post I created under mines.

Attachments

• KINDLE_CAMERA_1462093581000.jpg
    KINDLE_CAMERA_1462093581000.jpg
    276.9 KB · Views: 22
Last edited: