What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S Mines

Big Dave

HONOURED MEMBER RIP
Premium Member
Whilst having the camera out today ,thought i would take a few pictures of my S Mines ,left to right SMine 35 Ub [training] ,S Mine 35 and S Mine 44 .The other pics are fuse containers for the S Mi 35 fuse and the zz35 fuse ,Dave

Attachments

• DSCF0357.JPG
    DSCF0357.JPG
    84 KB · Views: 168
  • DSCF0358.JPG
    DSCF0358.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 108
  • DSCF0361.JPG
    DSCF0361.JPG
    80.9 KB · Views: 104
  • DSCF0362.JPG
    DSCF0362.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 96
  • DSCF0363.JPG
    DSCF0363.JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 93
Nice mines Dave, I hadn't realised there were different versions!
Dave.

Nice SMi44, not easy to see one in this condition. Well, in fact, not easy to see one at any condition. :tinysmile_angry_t:

Whilst having the camera out today ,thought i would take a few pictures of my S Mines ,left to right SMine 35 Ub [training] ,S Mine 35 and S Mine 44 .The other pics are fuse containers for the S Mi 35 fuse and the zz35 fuse ,Dave

Great photos Dave. As said already by Miguel, the SMi44 is very hard to just find one, and yours is in great condition. Also the tan color is my favorite for mines and grenades. You're very lucky to have that 44 model. Nice!!

Morning Guys thanks for the kind comments ,the green one is a repaint with no stampings visible.Regards Dave