What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

screw the pooch

Well I was at a party last night and was chatting up the hostess and I commented "Why that is a peculiar look your dog has on his face" She replied "That's not his face that's his ass" Quickly I replied "Aah, that certainly explains why he didn't like the treat I just fed to him"...........Dano

A friend of mine who is a dwarf was pickpocketed the other day while waiting for a bus. I cant believe someone would stoop so low!:tinysmile_grin_t:

Last edited:
A friend of mine who is a dwarf was pickpocketed the other day while waiting for as bus. I cant believe someone would stoop so low!:tinysmile_grin_t:

Boom! Boom!

A woman complained to her boss that Eric a male work collegue every day kept on saying that her hair smelled soooo nice :tinysmile_hmm_t: ,,,,her boss told her to go away and that it was a compliment and to stop whinging, She replied "But Eric was a midget! " :tinysmile_hmm_t2:

Cheers Time for a Pint.. !