What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SD-2 fuzes.

blu97

HONOURED MEMBER RIP
Ordnance approved
I know there are a lot of threads of fuzes for the SD-2 but I want to show these beautys in perfect conditon to you.
First the 67 with its delay and the its cutaway and the 67 "AZ/zeit" with its delay.

Attachments

• 67.jpg
    67.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 48
  • 67delay.jpg
    67delay.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 44
  • 67 cutaway.jpg
    67 cutaway.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 53
  • 67az-zeit.jpg
    67az-zeit.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 47
  • 67az-zeit delay.jpg
    67az-zeit delay.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
SD-2 fuzes

And last the 49A and the 70B

Attachments

• 41.jpg
    41.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 37
  • 70B.jpg
    70B.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Very,very nice!!
It seems a lot of these 67's are out and about lately?,where have they been stashed?

best

waff

SD-2 fuzes.
I know there are a lot of threads of fuzes for the SD-2 but I want to show these beautys in perfect conditon to you.
First the 67 with its delay and the its cutaway and the 67 "AZ/zeit" with its delay.

Many thanks for posting the photos blu97

What a fine set of fuzes there, not easy to find in that condition!! (and some not easy to find - full-stop!!)

regards
Kev

Very very nice blu97..........I think its fair to say some of us are really jealous (in the nicest possible way of course!).
Thanks for showing them.
Dave.

very nice fuzes there... noted that 70B is a different maker to mine. waff mark in same place though.