What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SD2 bits and bobs

waffenamt

Hi Chaps,
I couldnt believe my luck at malvern when a very well known dealer picked these up out of a box and didnt buy them.
As soon as he put them down,i was like a lizard snapping up a fly!:xd:
Whooosh!,my hand broke the speed of sound!

Here they are then,i think i got them at a decent price in a deal with the Bofors 40 mm german round shown in the projectile forum.
These should be winging their way to a very good pal of mine for treatment soon.....;)

cheers

waff

Attachments

• S7004081.jpg
    S7004081.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 31
  • S7004085.jpg
    S7004085.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 33
  • S7004086.jpg
    S7004086.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 30
A couple of close up shots of nice stampings and original paint.

Attachments

• S7004082.jpg
    S7004082.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 16
  • S7004084.jpg
    S7004084.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 20
Wow very nice Paul pity the end flap is missing or do you have that piece too?

Wow very nice Paul pity the end flap is missing or do you have that piece too?

Hi Steve,
They also have broken cradles but i reckon the SD2-meister will sort one for me! ;)
The paddles are different makers but that doesnt matter to me.
Would be nice to keep the original paint too.

best
waff

Hi Steve,
They also have broken cradles but i reckon the SD2-meister will sort one for me! ;)
The paddles are different makers but that doesnt matter to me.
Would be nice to keep the original paint too.

best
waff

Do i detect another parcel coming over with a couple of invalids inside:tinysmile_twink_t2:

Do i detect another parcel coming over with a couple of invalids inside:tinysmile_twink_t2:

Lol!! Indeed old son!:tinysmile_fatgrin_t

Just waiting for the other goodies to arrive and i will bag `em all up for you. Thanks Phil,im sure you will be able to use the spare wing and springs for your collection squire?

cheers

waff

Lol!! Indeed old son!:tinysmile_fatgrin_t

Just waiting for the other goodies to arrive and i will bag `em all up for you. Thanks Phil,im sure you will be able to use the spare wing and springs for your collection squire?

cheers

waff

Funny you should say that as i have a ratty old wing that needs replacing:tinysmile_fatgrin_t so good to go

Best phil