What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SD2 Butterfly (Cutaway)

waffenamt

Hi Fellas,

Here is my latest after ive swapped,sold,traded some of my other TR items towards Ordnance.
I have got this from one of our members.
Cheers to Fusse2004,im very pleased with it!:tinysmile_grin_t:

cheers

Waff

btw

Apologies for the state of the carpet,i think ive refurbed too many items on it!
Time for a new one after crimbo methinks..:s:

w

Attachments

• S7003423.jpg
    S7003423.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 112
  • S7003424.jpg
    S7003424.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 104
  • S7003428.jpg
    S7003428.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
The new rod has to be fitted to that fuze but first i have to remove the spindle holder as it just spins and wont come out?
Any ideas please?

Here are a couple of the lovely body stampings and a bit of original paint.
Also a small stamp on the paddles!:top:
Are these the first pattern type as they seem a little different than others i have?

cheers

Waff

Attachments

• S7003425.jpg
    S7003425.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 39
  • S7003427.jpg
    S7003427.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 32
Hi Waffie,
Well done mate, that's a great item for your collection.
You must be getting closer to opening your own museum soon lol.
Thanks for sharing the pics.
Cheers,
Invest
:tinysmile_grin_t:

:tinysmile_fatgrin_t Cheers IV!,
Albeit a small museum though squire as its getting a bit cramped in there.

best

Waff

Hi Paul its a very nice cutaway , the more usual pattern has the wings welded onto a square piece , rather than the banana shaped one shown , the one i have like yours came from Malta ,

Paul if the arming rod housing spins there are two possible answers one is that the fuze is empty of gubbins or more likely the fuze is shown in the functioned or armed state , what you need to do is strip the fuze , if contents are there pull back the lever , which has moved across and screw the spindle back in.

PJ,

You must be the luckiest guy on the planet right now will all the new goodies you keep adding to your collection.

Cheers Glen!
Im having to sell/trade/swap on my other German items to fund the ordnance though!.:bawling:

best

waff