What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SD50 pic

stabswache

Hey guys. Borrowed this pic from an Ebay auction. When I build a wall around my home...I want it just like this!
Charlie

wall'o'sd50.jpg

Wow! Thats a superb pic!

Anyone have a high-res printer as i would have that framed for my collection room as i doubt i would be lucky to win the original :(
Look at all those 'screamers' on the tails! Also note how the fuzes still have the transport caps on.

best

waff

Thats probably the best picture ive seen of a bomb dump , nicely marked which fuze is fitted (55)

Wow! Thats a superb pic!

Anyone have a high-res printer as i would have that framed for my collection room as i doubt i would be lucky to win the original :(
Look at all those 'screamers' on the tails! Also note how the fuzes still have the transport caps on.

best

waff

Hi Waff, do you have more info/pics about those 'screamers' ??

Strange Clothing;

Is the handler wearing sme type of protective clothing? or is just the shadows. Chemical bombs?
JOhn

Hey Bloome,i will see what i can find in the books but Madbomber is usually on the ball with info of this nature. ;)
John,i reckon they are just straight 50's and the guy is wearing good gripper gloves.His uniform could just be a winter(leather?) one in my humble opinion? :)

best

waff

Nice photo there.

Thats a good photo of the jericho

Attachments

• jericho.jpg
    jericho.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 52
Nose Stencil?

Can anyone make out the nose stencil? and yes I can barely make out his fore /aft hat.
JOhn

ahahah!! looks like me and Madbomber were on the same wavelength posting at the same time! :xd:

waff